Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Frog, Prince and Kiss


Lost in confusion. I didnt realize that it could end up just as simple as you would have read the message of this blog.

It started out when we met. We didn’t really see sparks flying up in the sky. Just that. We never really talk. We never trade secrets. Never friends.

But one day, fate decided to play trick on us. We were stuck in each others company. We play the part of people in the screen that matches the role we love and the role we could not have.

I saw it, as a hopeless romantic would have, as a magic moment of the day where life begins to reveal the madness of love.

I remember. We reverted back to our different lives. You played the part. I stayed the part. I waited.

I changed. I acted what may seem foolish to others. You acted which is less visible to others.

It leaves no permanent mark. No love, nothing.

People who believe in magic moment are lost in confusion. There’s nothing more to it than that. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, the frogs became princes. In real life, the princesses kiss the princes, and the princesses turn into frogs.

(Italized, quoted by Paulo Coelho)

No comments: